Milwaukee Career College can assist your student financial aid search!
Milwaukee Career College participates in a variety of financial aid programs designed to benefit our students. These include federal programs, payment plans, and scholarships. Financial aid is based on meeting eligibility requirements. Applications are processed through MCC’s Financial Aid Office after a student is accepted for enrollment. Interested in qualifying for financial aid? Meet with us and then begin these easy steps:
- Fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine if you qualify for Federal Direct Subsidized Stafford Loan, Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan or grant programs
- Consider payment plans to bridge gaps between loans or grants and tuition costs
- Check out our available scholarships
Federal financial assistance programs you might qualify for:
- Federal Pell Grant: Provides grant aid to undergraduate students who have financial needs and meet other requirements for student financial aid and does not require repayment
- Federal SEOG (Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant): This program is for undergraduates with exceptional financial need (evidenced by an expected family contribution of zero) and does not require repayment
- Federal Direct Subsidized Stafford Loan: A low-interest loan for eligible students. Repayment begins six months after the last day of attendance. The government pays all interest while the student is in school and during the six-month grace period
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan: A low-interest loan for independent students; however, dependent students’ eligibility is based on their expected family contribution. The government does not pay interest on this loan
- Federal Parent Loans for Undergraduates: A low-interest loan. Eligible parents may borrow for the benefit of their children
Contact MCC today for more information on financial aid available for our training programs!