Tuition Assistance Offered at Milwaukee Career College

Milwaukee Career College offers a variety of tuition assistance options to help you finance your career training. In addition to federal programs, we also offer scholarships and payment plans!

Federal Financial Aid Programs

Financial Aid is based on eligibility requirements. Applications are processed through MCC’s financial aid office after a student is accepted for enrollment. Milwaukee Career College participates in the following federal financial aid programs:

  • Federal Pell Grant
  • Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
  • Federal Direct Subsidized Stafford Loan
  • Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan
  • Federal Parent Loans for Undergraduates

Want to learn more about what financial aid options are available to assist you in covering the cost of your career training? Use the form on this page or give us a call at 800-645-5157 to find out more today!

Additional information on eligibility requirements, alternative financing, amounts available, interest rates, scholarships, and repayment schedules are available from the Financial Aid Office during regular business hours.

Scholarship Programs

Scholarships are free money you can use to finance your career training. With just a little extra time and effort, scholarships can help you save a big chunk of change.

Payment Plans

Milwaukee Career College offers payment plans to help bridge the gap between tuition and the amount awarded through financial aid. Payment due dates are dependent on the student’s start date.

If you have additional questions regarding tuition assistance, please contact [email protected].

You may be able to get financial aid. There are financial assistance and financial aid programs available to those who qualify – learn more!


By clicking below, I consent to receive telephone calls and text messages from Milwaukee Career College containing information at the number above about their programs. I understand that the calls and messages may be initiated with automated equipment and that I am not required to provide this consent to be eligible to enroll.