At Milwaukee Career College, we know that obtaining the skills you need is just a part of getting started in a new career. That’s why we have a dedicated Career Services team to help you find employers looking for someone like you!
The MCC Career Services team will work with you to identify your skills and talents and present those to potential employers. In addition to working directly with each graduate to help them reach their goal of starting a new career, our advisors also develop and nurture relationships with area employers to ensure they are aware of openings available to our graduates.
Some of the things you can expect from the Career Services team include:
- One-on-one placement assistance with a member of our Career Services team.
- Help preparing your cover letter and resume to include not only past experience but also the training and certifications received while at MCC.
- Practicing interview skills to help you become more comfortable with the process.
- Tips on job search strategies and how best to apply for positions in your field.
- Insight into the healthcare field through seminars and workshops with hiring managers and other industry professionals.
- On-campus career fairs organized for students to connect with area employers.
- Employment leads and information on what businesses are currently hiring.
- Assistance with networking during your job search and beyond.